iMethods is currently seeking a Helpdesk Supervisor for a permanent role with one of our healthcare clients in Northeast Florida.
The HelpDesk Supervisor’s role is to oversee the entire HelpDesk staff and ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance. This includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to the identification, prioritization, and resolution of end user help requests, including the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of HelpDesk functions. The HelpDesk Supervisor will also contribute to problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users at the desktop level.
· Computer knowledge and data processing experience required; sufficient experience to demonstrate high degree of understanding of computer concepts.
· Must be proficient in hardware and software concepts; sufficient experience to demonstrate successful interaction with individuals of various computer experiences; sufficient in networking technologies including security and wireless mechanisms.
· Supervise the Computer Technicians and HelpDesk Specialists for time and attendance, job performance, and responsibilities. Perform Kronos functions for all employees under supervision.
· Develop and publish on call assignments for employees under supervision.
· Provide end user support on all systems as needed. Utilize and work with outside vendors and consultants on an as needed basis.
· Deploy new desktop related hardware and vendor provided solutions. Develop documentation and procedures to support these solutions.
· Manage the deployment of all software to computers on the company domain.
· Develop and maintain support documentation on all desktop hardware and software solutions including vendor provided solutions.
· Act as knowledge base moderator to review and approve documented solutions.
· Work with vendors as needed to improve and implement computer solutions to enhance all computerized activities.
· Provide technical input to all relevant documentation and training programs, input to software qualification or validation, direct system support, maintaining databases while meeting all regulatory, safety and quality requirements.
· Evaluate and resolve complex instrument and system problems by technically analyzing areas involving software and hardware.
· Monitor incoming helpdesk requests and analyze for trends and proactively act to reduce future issues.
· Provide regular reporting to upper management on effectiveness of helpdesk operations.
· Establish and enforce Help Desk service level agreements in consultation with end users to establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes.
· Perform other job related duties as assigned by Assistant Director of Technical Services.
High School Graduate or equivalent; College degree with a strong emphasis in Computer Sciences highly desirable.