iMethods is currently seeking a Jr. Server Engineer for a full time permanent position with one of our healthcare clients in Northeast FL.
The Jr. Server Engineer ensures the accuracy and integrity of all Enterprise servers, both physical and virtual. Functions as a liaison to all ITS customers, including senior management, physicians and other clinical personnel to assess and meet their Server and Window domain needs. The Jr. Server Engineer researches new hardware and software technologies, develops technology-related solutions and recommends implementation of applications to improve the IT environment.
Required Skills & Experience for the Jr. Server Engineer:
· Requires Associate's degree in Computer Science or related studies or one to two years equivalent work experience in an Enterprise environment.
· Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related studies
· Three to Five years equivalent work experience in an Enterprise environment
· MCSE, MCSA, VCP, MCP, A+ certifications.
· One to Two years required experience with server installation.
· Three to Five years required experience working in client/server environment.
· Prefer experience with Windows/Linux Server OS, Active Directory, Microsoft SCOM, VMWare ESX, EMC Networker, Blackberry Enterprise Server.