iMethods Healthcare IT
Click here to meet our Founders
Nice to meet you.
iMethods Healthcare IT succeeds by providing an enjoyable workplace and building lasting relationships with employees and consultants. With
five Best Place to Work awards, three Inc. 500/5000 listings and numerous community service awards, we are proud of our record. iMethods founders Clint Drawdy and Chad Perce have stayed true to their mission of matching the right professional with the right client since starting their company in 2004.
“This firm set me at ease and matched my job skills with the client’s expectations.”
Anne Marie Canuto
Core Values separate iMethods from other consulting firms. More than just a plaque on the wall, the Core Values at iMethods are the foundation of our business culture and performance:
- Ardent service- we take an authentic human interest in employee and client success
- Tireless efforts- we encourage an energetic and cheerful drive to succeed
- Truthfulness- we believe transparency and truth are vital
- Delivery of positive results- we follow through for our clients, candidates and company
- Constant learning and development- we believe in continuing education and open exchange of information among clients, candidates and employees
- Community- we seek positive relationships in the office and beyond
We live out our Core Values every day. Careful sourcing and selecting of employees has led to our successful placement ratio of 90%, proving our commitment to employee and consultant relationships. Most of our consultants are sourced via referral from other consultants with whom we have worked. iMethods provides clients with custom and enthusiastic consultation focused on job execution.
We founded our firm on our Christian beliefs and principles.
23 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for man."
In essence, our mission is to serve our internal employees, consultants, clients and community.