Healthcare IT Consulting Services
Custom solutions, personal service
iMethods provides senior consultants ensuring successful software implementations and temporary staff augmentation for your clinical application initiatives. Our consultants have experience in virtually every aspect of healthcare. From patient access to patient care and billing systems, iMethods will effectively match industry experts to your unique setting and clinical system requirements to help achieve even the most challenging upgrades and implementations. We pride ourselves on the quality of our personal relationships with consultants and clients.
Implementation services that follow through
- Project Management: Our team will plan, organize and manage resources to bring about the successful completion of your specific project goals and objectives.
- Application Specialists: Our consultants are subject-matter experts in acute and ambulatory application services. We provide the experience you need for efficient design and build processes.
- Education Development and Delivery: Possibly the most overlooked component of any successful implementation, our trainers and curriculum developers are experts in the industry. They ensure successful knowledge transfer to your team and to end-users.
- Help Desk Support: Our consultants are prepared to answer questions and provide your users with support. Peak-time and implementation support is critical to augment the increase in end-user support.
- Go-Live Support: Whether planned or last minute, we have the resources to support your team as you prepare to go-live.
“iMethods is great at relationships and a trusted partner in healthcare.”
Supported Vendor Solutions
iMethods has ensured successful software implementations, lead system upgrades and integration projects and provided application specialists for hundreds of clients by providing experienced senior consultants.
- Cerner: The iMethods Cerner practice offers full life-cycle solution implementation in addition to staff augmentation. Our Cerner practice provides consultants who have experience with CPOE skills and Cerner’s direct care and other products.
- Epic: Our dedicated and highly experienced Epic consultants have assisted customers from pre-implementation planning to project management, upgrades, interfaces, data conversions and testing.
- Allscripts: iMethods partners with clients to help them achieve results. Our consulting team includes RNs, MDs, Certified Project Managers, former CIOs and application experts.
- Integration and Technical: With more than 15 years of experience, the iMethods technical team focuses on supplying integration, custom programming, database administration and infrastructure skill sets to support our clients.